Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BLOG? Heard it long time ago...and now i'm here!

Assalamualaikum w.bt.

Well, it’s about blog again. I just wondering how it could influence the readers out there to read your blogs…okay, our blogs! I have think that it could be ridiculous to ask people to read the blogs. How come they will be so interested to know what was happen to us, what we like to do, what were our opinions about the oil price hike, how to tackle Man Utd, and so on. But that was when the first time I know about the blogs.

I’m telling you that now I’m realize the benefits of having a blog, despite having our own creative page at Friendster or Myspace. Here, I’d think I can assemble all my ideas, opinions, news, opportunities, and so lots of things, if not to capture the reader’s attention, it’s just for me to note it down.

It could be useful then if it’s involving tangible profit (we never know), but the most important thing is to earn intangible matter (satisfaction). So, here I am…in the blogger world to sketch some my masterpiece art of my life. Chill…!!!

0 comments: