Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What I think and do most?

Well, I don't really have an idea what to write down for now, but still I feels want to note down something. Huhu, basically at this time, my brain is fully active and very productive. Why? Because from the research, I found that I'm the evening type of person.

How true it is? I never know, but I do think that I'm reflecting to my surrounding very well, in other words, I'm so flexible. Hehe, it's true though sometimes, we have different kind of mood in our life and does not always favor us as we wish it to be. Okay then, back to the topic. What I think and do most at the time in my life 'till now?

Basically, I think since I was born until now I'd never have a life as great as I wished to. It's kinda bored life of mine, with least things to do, little things to earn (haha,honestly), few moments to experience, and so on. Bet who gonna be blamed for? No one, actually I believe it was my fate and I have to change it forever. And I'm working for it right now!

When i was a kid, I play a lots just like the other kids do. I must say that I enjoyed my childhood time very well though I had travel much at that time. I was born at Marang, Terengganu, where my hometown is and then switched to stay with my sister. I had stay with her at Kajang for two years before moving to Kuantan until now. My teenage could be very mixed, all good and bad things I had ever done. It's a learning processes by the way, we all have to going through all that moments.

Mostly, I involve well in sports and it was football that I master at and interested most. I play since I was a kid, and until now it's still being my number one sports. It's not like I plays incredibly amazing like Ronaldo or Messi (damn admire them), but it was my interest and I think I play well. How well it was? It was good enough to take me to represent my school, district, and state at that moment. Huhu, there's lot of memories that I kept since I was involving myself in football, some good, some terrifically bad, it's normal though.

Others? I like to watch TV or movies, then spending my time to read some materials (usually papers). I'm not going out often but I really like to do it. There's lot of factors that make me as I am now. Being a bored man and going out occasionally, but I think it's fine. I do enjoy gratefully when I have a chance to hang out, no matter with who, where, or what time it was. Did I study well? I guess so, but sometimes I don't have enough chance to maximize my capabilities. I always want to challenge myself to my maximum level likes...further my study to overseas? It's a very close call, but not yet, not my time nor luck.

A bit sleepy...what else huh? It's 2.25 am by the way. Yup, I'm a big dreamer, can't deny. I always thinking that one day I will be able to have a better life (much2 better) and left everything that make me sick (there's a lots) behind. Sometimes, I does work for it, but nothing good has come yet 'till now. Sometimes, it demoralized me though I think I still have enough time to achieve my goal. I really hope, after all efforts that I'd put, I can earn what I have been dreaming of (pray for it).

It just come across my mind, a quote once comes out from my ex-girl ~~ life is not a bed of roses...AGREED! But at least I'm brave enough to face it...How 'bout you hon?!


0 comments: